Thursday 26 May 2016

100wcweek#19

I was looking at the lighthouse from whit rock beach. I heard it used a mega sized candle. As I was watching I noticed that the flame flickered then went out. I wonder what was happening down there. I was too far away to walk so I decided to drive. When I got there I walked all the way up. when I got to the top I looked at the candle and there was some sort of animal chewing away at the candle. I looked at me and I ran. I jumped into the car and drove off. I never went near that lighthouse ever again.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, your story is a it confusing. Your last sentences don't make much sense. Also, the prompt should be ' as the flame flickered and then went out' so you should change that part. Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its white not wit and light house are not run by candle there run by a light if it's fire then it's burning down but good story

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spelt white wrong in your first sentence and i think you mean't it looked at me and i ran away but good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always be careful with your spelling and punctuations. For your first sentence, I think you mean white instead of whit. I think you used too many I's on your story. Maybe you could start off your story with a stronger beginning but you did great on your story.

    ReplyDelete