Thursday 21 April 2016

I was in my attic looking for a game to play and there I saw it . It was a box. I put my hand in the box and felt a peice of paper. I took it out and it was a map. It looked like it was leading to some sort of treasure. But the funny thing is that it said that the treasure was right under the house. I went outside with a shovel and my special working gloves. I went to the place where the map said to go and started to dig. After a hour or something like that ( okay only 5 min.) I needed to take a break. It was dying of heat. But I kept on working. Then it happened. I hit a metal thing! It was a chest! I shovelled it up and took it out. But it was locked, so I grabbed my shovel and hit the chest it cracked open and I queckly opened it. But there was just a dead rat in it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could just make your sentence beginnings stronger and I like how your story ended. Your story is also a bit long so you may want to shorten it. Good job in your story this week !

    ReplyDelete